Comparative analysis between bread containing biodynamized water and bread containing tap water in artisan bakeries (24.01.2020); Water constitutes +/- 60% of the ingredients of a bread!
- A honeycomb structure (air bubbles) of the paste is clearly better distributed, more structured, more regular, more harmonious and finer which is induced by the molecular structure of Biodynamized water!
- More compact and firm, less oxygen (less oxidation) and a higher hygrometry rate (87%> <81%) which makes the dough more flexible, sticky
- A much higher hygrometry rate over time +/- 20% (83,8% >< 69,2% for 8 days) which gives a finer texture to the biodynamized bread and a more compact and supple crumb
- A Bread which better preserves the aromas of fresh bread, a softer aspect which has more chewiness and cracks less quickly
- For the sourdough baguette, the nose is more intense with biodynamized water,
- The honeycomb structure is better distributed.
Generally, the kneading time is shorter with the dough made from biodynamized water.