Prof. Bernd Kröplin (University of Stuttgart, Aerospace Institute, Institut für Thermodynamik der Luft- und Raumfahrt, 2016)
- 16 identical drops of water from a physico-chemical point of view,
- 4 students => 4 sets of 4 drops
- After evaporation, visualization of the structure of dry residues which is:
- identical in the interior of the series of 1 student
- different on the outside of the series (those of other students)!
In conclusion: proof of the interaction of the observer’s energy on the structure of dry residues after evaporation of the water which contained them, which illustrates, the influence of the energy released by a human being on the molecular structure of water !