Biomimicry: the components of Biodynamizer
Biomimicry, “it is science that studies Nature as a source of inspiration to solve certain human problems that Nature has already solved” Andrea Rinaldi
The natural movement of liquids in nature takes place according to the dynamics of the vortexed, spiral, helical movement. This movement is done clockwise (dextrorotatory) and counterclockwise (levorotatory). Water is energy in motion. This kinetic energy of movement caused by Earth’s gravitation will dynamize, energize, regenerate, revitalize or invigorate the water.
This vortex movement, which is the movement of energy, is reproduced thousands of times inside the Biodynamizer®
The natural flow of water which is reproduced by the forms of the Biodynamizer® borrows from nature the following movements:
- The Turritelle induces a triple centripetal vortex which accelerates water generating a swirl imitating a tornado.
- The Rhythmic Tube reproduces the dynamics of a mountain waterfall generated by rhythmic recesses in the pipes which give it phases of expansion / contraction, deceleration / acceleration as well as high / low pressures. During this rhythmic movement a magnetic vortex occurs!
- The Serpentine produces a double vortex with an inversion of rotation reproducing the meanders of rivers whose inclined and plane angles induce accelerations – decelerations of water.
- The egg is the life-giving matrix in which a columnar vortex develops like a waterspout at the heart of the Biodynamizer®. The water rotates around its own axis and its speed increases towards the inside of the central axis. Here the water swirls in free flow and its kinetic energy is at its climax (thousands of vortices are produced!).
- The Hyperbolic Funnel accelerates and extends the columnar vortex to the sanitary pipes of the house.
“The whirlpool funnel is the only form on Earth that reaches the highest hierarchies” Rudolf Steiner
- All the forms of the Biodynamizer® allow the water to flow in free flow without friction with the walls because its movement is induced by the forms of the device.
Inside the egg there is a columnar vortex, a phenomenon where water is extremely accelerated by rotating movements around its own axis. Its speed increases exponentially to reach a climax when the egg is filled with water (which is permanent in the Biodynamizer®). Here the water swirls freely with very strong intensity in the center of the egg. Kinetic energy is at its peak there and manifests itself in thousands of vortices that continue well beyond the Biodynamizer in the sanitary pipes.
Vortices in rivers
Visualization of the longitudinal vortices generated by the stones in the bed of mountain streams. Massif des Aravis February 2020, credit Dynamized Technologies ©
Vortices in the sea
Sea currents in the Mediterranean and the Atlantic. Each second of the video actually lasts 3 days. The different colors represent the depth of the currents – the white waves are close to the surface, the darker colors are deeper waters. NASA Credit (2013)
Accelerations-decelerations of water
Visualization of the flat surfaces succeeded by relief narrowings which induces accelerations & oxygenations (bactericide) of the water. Stream in the Aravis massif February 2020, credit Dynamized Technologies ©
The columnar vortex in the transparent resin prototype of the Biodynamizer®
Columnar vortex in free flow:
- The swirling of the water accelerates to the extreme inside the egg. The water rotates around its own axis and its speed increases exponentially to reach a climax when the egg is filled with water (which is permanent in the Biodynamizer®). At this point the water swirls in free flow with a very strong intensity in the centre of the egg. Kinetic energy is at its peak there and is manifested by thousands of vortexes which continue far beyond the Biodynamizer® in sanitary pipes. There is also a very strong interaction and amplification of energy between the toroidal magnetic field emitted by the gold-plated annular magnet which is located around the funnel & the columnar vortex!
- The columnar vortex is made out of water that swirls very quickly in water. Or an extremely fast rotating free water, which produces a great kinetic energy, in water which turns much slower and in the same direction. Following the study at the Cebedeau university laboratory (water research and expertise center) carried out by Dynamized Technologies in August 2019, we found no difference in the dissolved oxygen between city water and biodynamized city water (kinetics of desorption of dissolved oxygen were similar). This suggests that there is no gas or dissolved oxygen in the columnar vortex.
Vortices in nature
The movements applied in the Biodynamizer:
The Vortices in the Biodynamizer® are generated mechanically (tap water pressure) thanks to the twisted shapes of the walls of the aquifer part of the device. Viktor Schauberger found that the natural movement of all rivers is a centripetal helical vortex* movement carried by a current generated by gravitational energy. This movement gives multidimensional kinetic energy to the water which will restructure it and allow it to capture energy. 3 types of vortexes are to be distinguished in the Biodynamizer®:
- Centripetal vortex * (implosion energy) reproduced in the turitelle
- Double vortex (threading / folding) with (anti)-clockwide rotations reproduced in the serpentine
- Columnar vortex in free flow reproduced in the egg
*To be diferentiated from centrifugal vortices, ie vortices generated by a rotating blade powered by electricity (= electromagnetic pollution!), generating from the bottom base of the water tank an explosive “centrifugal” movement which goes towards the periphery at the top of the tank (ascending vortex) where the vortex rotation is slower! These vortices disperse energy! …
Rythmic expansions – contractions ; accelerations – decelerations inside the Biordynamizer. The rhythms are induced by the geometrical forms of the dynamizer that is constructed while respecting the proportions of the golden ratio:
- The Turitelle: induces a centripetal vortex which accelerates the water by the contraction of its outflow,
- The Rhythmic Tube: induces accelerations – decelerations by expansions – contractions,
- The Serpentine: induces an acceleration of the water by the double vortex, by splitting its flow and by alternating gravitational & flat slopes,
- The Egg: induces an ovoid expansion of the water flow producing a columnar vortex in free flow in its centre which accelerates in the hyperbolic funnel.