In order for water to be beneficial for health, it must first be filtered (removing pollutants) but above all it must preserve its minerals because they contain the natural synergy of fully metabolized trace elements as well as energy (of magnetic and cosmic origin) that the energetic body needs. Dry residues in water are composed of:
- Minerals assimilable by the body (between 5% and 25% of inorganic minerals) including trace elements
- Minerals not metabolizable by the body (between 95% and 75% of inorganic minerals) which will be removed all the more easily as they have been restructured by the Biodynamizer®! The Biodynamizer will transform the ionic form of minerals (electrically unbalanced ions) present in tap water into colloidal form. Minerals in colloidal form are more easily passed through the stool. Biodynamized water can therefore contain more minerals because they are more easily evacuated by passing, inter alia, by the intestines and will therefore require much less the kidneys (which evacuate via urine)!
Importance of minerals in drinking water
- Hard water provides the amount of calcium and magnesium our body needs to promote bone consolidation, help muscles and the nervous system work properly, and prevent the risk of cardiovascular disease or osteoporosis. It also participates in the defence of the human body. « The mineral elements present in tap water, by participating in the daily mineral supply necessary for the proper functioning of the body, have a definite beneficial role for health. Calcium in water could also play a role in protecting against cardiovascular disease. The role of calcium in fat elimination and blood cholesterol regulation is also recognised » (source Ministry of Health France 2006).
- In France, the Nutritional References of inorganic minerals for the population (RNP) are 950 mg / day for adults over 25 years old, and 1000 mg / day between 18 and 25 years old (source ANPES 2017). The WHO (World Health Organization) speaks of an “optimum below 1,000 mg / liter“. The Superior Council of Public Hygiene of France fixes in its decrees of 1990 and 1995 relating to the quality of water intended for human consumption the quantity of dry residues, after drying at 180 ° C, at maximum 1,500 mg / liter. Most doctors believe that healthy water intended for daily use should contain a variety of inorganic minerals and trace elements ranging between 50 and 500 mg / liter. Most doctors believe that healthy water should contain a variety of inorganic minerals and trace elements containing between 50 and 500 mg / liter for daily use.
- The consumption of sufficiently hard water, along with a balanced diet allows you to cover your daily calcium and magnesium needs.
- It is also important to have calcium-magnesium (components of limescale) in the water because of the rounder and velvety taste of water containing mineral salts.